Welcome to Rock View Vets
A new approach to veterinary care
Quality care : Fairly priced
In accordance with Guidelines from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, we are seeing emergencies only. Please call us if you have a concern over your pet
What is the procedure?
1) Telephone the surgery for an appointment- or to discuss a concern
2) Telephone us when you are in the car park
3) The vet (Fiona) will come out and chat with you about your pet and the areas you are concerned about
4) Fiona will take your pet into the consulting room while you wait in the carpark
5) Fiona will examine your pet
6) Fiona will then come out and chat with you about your pet and what treatment she advises
7) After giving your pet the treatment Fiona will bring your pet back to you
8) We will then ask you to telephone the reception desk from the carpark to settle the bill with a card if at all possible please
I know this is slow and laborious but I think it is the best way to keep us all at a distance but get your pet the treatment he/she needs.
Please bear with us, we are down to one member of staff at a time and she has to answer the phone and sort medications and take payments