Welcome to Rock View Vets
A new approach to veterinary care
Quality care : Fairly priced
So here at Rock View Vets we are doing our best to provide your pets with the treatment they need in these challenging times.
We are a small practice and keep our practice small so we can offer a personal service.
The flip side of this is we do not have lots of staff to answer the phone especially at the moment when we are working at a safe distance from each other due to Covid.
Our boss, Fiona, wants to keep us all safe. To this end we are still keeping clients outside.
We ask you to be patient. We will try our best to answer all your telephone calls and emails as soon as we can.
What is the procedure?
1) Telephone the surgery for an appointment- or to discuss a concern
2) Telephone us when you are in the car park
3) The vet (Fiona) will come out and chat with you about your pet and the areas you are concerned about
4) Fiona will take your pet into the consulting room while you wait in the carpark
5) Fiona will examine your pet
6) Fiona will then come out and chat with you about your pet and what treatment she advises
7) After giving your pet the treatment Fiona will bring your pet back to you
8) We will then ask you to telephone the reception desk from the carpark to settle the bill with a card if at all possible please
I know this is slow and laborious but I think it is the best way to keep us all at a distance but get your pet the treatment he/she needs.
Please bear with us, we are down to one member of staff at a time and she has to answer the phone and sort medications and take payments
FLEA TICK AND WORM TREATMENT
We will post out flea/tick/worm treatments at a cost of £3.00
Please order 3 months’ supply at a time. Service available to all registered clients including those on the Budget Care Plan.
The “Vetnery” Edition #2
Lets Talk about older dogs and Cats
Personally I think older dogs and cats are great!
But, unfortunately they sometimes get a raw deal
Many issues that could be causing your old dog or cat pain CAN be helped ( not necessarily cured) with some medication.